Sunday, July 18, 2010

where do we go from here?

Funny how powerful communication is. A simple "hello" followed by a short mail to a once close friend, but over a period of time turned into a soured and distanced relationship, came with an unexpected reply. An unexpectedly friendly and non-hostile reply, that is.

And all this happened right after my previous post about friends. :)

I'm glad you replied.
I'm glad we're on the same page, sort of.
I'm glad we're attempting to be friends again, but yet, proceeding with caution.

This truly made my weekend. I let out a big grin and a slight chuckle reading the reply.

Maybe things aren't always as bad as they seem. Maybe there's always a hope and redemption in everything.

My only question is, where do we go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment